top of page
- March 1, 2020LegonThe inaugural lectures are open to the public. Dr. Rowan Williams, former Archbishop of Canterbury, and Prof. Farid Esack, a leading South African Muslim scholar and anti-apartheid campaign.
- March 12, 2020Ethiopian Graduate School of TheologyThe Centre for Ancient Christianity and Ethiopian Studies will serve as a forum for the study of ancient Christianity and the unique Christian traditions of Ethiopia.
- Fri, Apr 21Zoom Meeting ID: 974 9446 7323Presentation by Kyama Mugambi, Assistant Professor of World Christianity, Yale University. Theme: Africa's contribution to World Christianity: Early History and Contemporary Prospects.
- Fri, Apr 22Zoom WebinarThe African Spiritual Dimensions of Medieval Nubian Christianity. Presenter: Dr. Salim Faraji
- Thu, Oct 21Zoom Lecture
- Tue, Oct 12Akrofi-Christaller InstituteThe Centre primarily seeks to explore the dynamism of the vibrant Christian presence in the early centuries of Christian history in parts of present-day North and East Africa (Egypt, North Africa, Ethiopia and Nubia) and their relevance for contemporary African Christianity.
- Wed, Apr 14Zoom, FaceBook LiveAndrew F. Walls (1928- ), a renown British church historian and a pioneer of the field of World Christianity will give the first lecture in The Walls-Oden-Bediako Lectures in Early African Christianity.
bottom of page